Vice President Investment Banking
Roth Capital Partners, LLC (ROTH MKM), a relationship-driven investment bank serving growth companies and their investors, is interested in speaking with qualified candidates for a Vice President or Senior Associate role in its Technology Investment Banking team. In addition to core investment banking capabilities centered on capital formation and M&A advisory services, our full-service platform provides a variety of capital markets solutions, including high impact equity research, macroeconomic perspectives, sales and trading, technical insights, derivatives strategies, and corporate access. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, ROTH MKM is a privately held, employee-owned organization and maintains offices throughout the U.S. The in-office role will be located in the firm’s Newport Beach, CA office, though consideration will be given to candidates interested in working from our New York office.
- Search, collect, consolidate, and interpret company and industrydata;
- Prepare technology industry and targeted sectorreports;
- Collaborate with senior bankers to identify technology investment banking opportunities and participate in client-facingactivities;
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis of client companies, including assessment of financial statements, valuation metrics, and industrybenchmarking;
- Develop valuation analyses and models (including financial projections, LBO, DCF, publiccomparables, relevant M&A transactions, etc.), and create corresponding charts, dashboards and supportingmaterials;
- Execute all phases of M&A and capital marketstransactions;
- Manage the due diligence process for investment bankingengagements;
- Prepare comprehensive information packages, pitchbooks, information memoranda, management presentations, and marketingmaterials;
- Lead, mentor and assist in training teams of junior investment bankers; and
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3 years of experience as an associate with relevant investment banking transactionexperience;
- Track record of successfully leading teams of junior investment bankers to execute transactions, prepare client materials, and manage transactionprocesses;
- A strong grasp of the technology industry, financial modeling, and exceptional communication skills; and
- Outstanding academic credentials with a minimum ofBachelor’s Degreein related areas of study including Business, Finance, Economics and/or Accounting.
Salary Range: 65,000-300,000 total compensation
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.